The following are guidelines for mini-storage use. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
Tenants are responsible for their items stored in the facility. Tenants can purchase insurance through Home owners or Renter's Insurance. Contact our office for information.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space
- Living things
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia including marijuana
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- No vehicles of any type can enter the building or be stored
- No motors with liquids are to be stored in the facility
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use demmed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Blocking traffic for others for extended periods
- No working in the unit at any time- Storage Use Only
- Tenants must come to the office to sign in & out when visiting storage space.
- Tenants are allowed 2 (two) People on allowed access list & needs to show ID before signing in to the storage space.
- Paying your bill is your responsibility, no reminder invoices will be sent out.
- Locks are to be cut by the Assistant Manager; if any sight of bolt cutters on premises, it will be automatic termination from renting with us.
- When moving out please fill out a move-out form with a current address to send any unused rent & security deposit back in 7 to 10 days after final move out date.